More than Ever!I'm having a roller coaster of fun :D
Caught City of ember on the first day of holiday.; submited timesheet and walked around aimlessly with edwin and yenleng. Day++ Surprised angela and headed to PP and shopped alone! Met the guys and girl and whao twilight is a miserable beautiful love story. Day++ Red cliff 2 is coming out and i'm so gonna watch it with E and Lazy. Oh and the first picture is the ugly
pretty butterfly we "coloured" together at PS.watched YesMan and its damn funny. I was laughing in the cinema and fyi i seldom do.

Class pinic was one of the best! Okay i have to admit that the planning and organising could be better but i guess most had fun(: I want to thank everyone who was there; Charlene, YuLing, Yenleng, Edwin, JunDa, Jovi, Jason, Benjamin, Mark, Nicholas, Shaikh, Jeevan, MsTan. Although its a very small group of us but i think/heard/felt that we had bonded. Well, thats a good sign so yay! Next class outing, i hope everyone will be able to attend including HuiNing too (;
