![]() |
|
|
|
Friday, March 14
Someday.
Whoo yay! Finally back here again(: Ohwell, life's been hectic. really. I cant even remember when was the last time i had a real good rest. the only few people i meet weekly is that group of friends. Others were just busy with school, work, commitments, and dates. Alright, thats out of point. (Fast-forward--) Some friends are for ever and i truly hope that you are one of those whom i can keep for life. To me, you guys arent the group after my family. Instead, you are in the "family" group. I will try my very best to be there if you need me - just like how i ran up to your place the other night. I didnt mean for that to happen this way. just wanted to do things together and not to "join in later" or something else. I'm sorry for being too demanding, i suppose. Lets just hope that the next outing will be somewhere within the next two weeks and not drag too long yeah. Hey there (if you still happen to blog visit). I dont believe its difficult to find a common time yeah.it just depends if we want to compromise and do something about it. i'm sure we can do it right. I guess i was wrong, again. |