<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38916666?origin\x3dhttp://kindersurprisee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Saturday, December 22

Who's there when You need someone

"I'll be there for you."
How many times in life do you actually hear that from people and they meant what they say or rather, you rmb that they're there just for You. I mean what i say; so dont forget i'm here to back you up yeah. Don't take my words for granted. If im gonna say that, do trust that i will. Sometimes i may just say it too often that you find it annoying or "so fake" but thats not true. Repeating those words every now and then to assure You that You're never alone(: cause i am here right beside YOU!

//
I'll try finish up half the puzzle before night falls. I slept at 4am last nightthis morning and i woke up ard 10. Cant wait to see my masterpiece! HAHAHA

Stargaze ((: Ohyeah, didnt wanna meet earlier cause i guess you'll be having fun and home late the night before. You know what i mean la. Plus you're still sick so should rest more(:

Whoo! Cant wait for 25th! Hehs.
JUDY! When are we meeting?! Wait.,does she even visit this place?!



>