![]() |
|
|
|
Sunday, December 16
Race against Time.
Here to update a lil and i'll be off to work(: Ohman. I am starting to admire Mark. His working, learning, service attitude and torlerance level. You'll be amaze too if you see it with your own eyes! Trust me. Vengie too, admiration target. :DD Tuesday's coming! Arent you excited?! Hehs. Cant wait for my next off. Gonna carry out my long-ago-planned stuff. HAHA Aye. I wanna go to the beach! Oh, i think laoER's back today! GREAT! Lets head to wild wet soon, and moremoreMORE! Have been saying soon soon soon so many times pls. Come on, lets take the lead the lead and carry out our plans man. Talking abt meet-up seesions, decton came into my mind.. Sorry, still waiting for my off to be on tues so that you'll be able to join as well. I'm not gonna leave you out. Shall end off here. Till then all, take care. |