<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38916666?origin\x3dhttp://kindersurprisee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Tuesday, October 23

Genesis 13:17
Go, walk through the length and breadth of the land, for I am giving it to you.


[Edit/
(btw, its 12:13AM now and why am i still online. HAHA)
Now i know why "yi du gong du" works well for me.
Cause that's how my mama behaves.
She's close to the 'no voice' stage alr yet she keep eating those heaty stuff.
tsk.

AND most importantly, the reason for editing this post was:
my cousin's so sweet and cute and i love him so!
HAHA

Ohyeah.
I dont believe in "not worth it" but it just depends on how much do YOU think it worth, to you of course.
I wont leave you alone/ throw you aside just because studying is more impt right now, or in future, yeah.
You know you can always depend on me(:
I'd rather stay up late to study, or anything, after knowing youre better than keeping you till tmr or some day later and get worried all night/day long.

Yep, thats all for now.
Goodbye.



>