<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38916666?origin\x3dhttp://kindersurprisee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Friday, September 14

Over you.

Hello.
My nric's gonna be the last in the list (if you know what i'm referring to).
Thank you.



[Edit/

You know where I've come from,
You know my story,
You know why I'm standing here...
Tonight,
Please don't go,
Don't be in a hurry,
I'm here to make it clear,
Make it right,

Well I know I've acted foolish,
But I promise you no more,
I've finally found that something
Worth reaching for,

I'm not here to say I'm sorry,
I'm not here to lie to you,
I'm here to say I'm ready,
That I've finally thought it through,
I'm not here to let you're love go,
I'm not giving up oh no,
I'm here to win your heart and soul,
That's my goal.


Please don't go,
You know that I need you,
And can't breath without you,
Live without you,
Be without you,
Well I know I've acted foolish,
But I promise you no more,

I'm not here to say I'm sorry,
I'm not here to lie to you,
I'm here to say I'm ready,
That I've finally thought it through,
I'm not here to let you're love go,
I'm not giving up oh no,
I'm here to win your heart and soul,
That's my goal.

Well I won't stop believing,
That we will be leaving together,
So when I say I love you,
I mean it forever and ever,
ever and ever....

I'm not here to say I'm sorry,
I'm not here to say I'm sorry,
I'm not here to lie to you,
I'm here to say I'm ready,
That I've finally thought it through,
I'm not here to let you're love go,
I'm not giving up oh no,
I'm here to win your heart and soul,
Yes I'm here to win your heart and soul,
That's my goal....


:and i'm gonna dedicate it to MR AMATHS.
:currently, thats the only song im listening to. gotta motivate myself. to date amaths tonight

:hahaha
:candlelight dinner?
:yeah !
:with slow dance and all
:its gonna be the most memorable night in my whole life i guess
:HAHAHA
:lame .
:okay.

:LOL
:you wanna double date?! (:

:double date ?!
:yeah
:you know

:like i date my mr amath and you date yours!
:then we double date! (:

:OKAY!
:deal yeah!
:12midnight, in front of out tables alright !

and so, i'm gonna date mr. amaths for the next few nights.
bless me.



>