<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38916666?origin\x3dhttp://kindersurprisee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Monday, June 18

I will Follow you.

Those clips are hillarious, and I swear they really are.
Ohgosh, I miss that tall sweet girl ): wonder how is she.

Hopefully can finish up the work today, so that I don't need to come back tmr. By the way, I'm in school now ): and I'm all alone in the room; ultra bored. Oh, saw Danica and Amandal in the library studying; and what did i do throughout the whole hols? stone; slack; rot; play; sleep. Champion man!

DSA/DPA. Goodbye. Not applying for any, no special talents you see.

Timecheck: 13 08. Alright, doubt can finish by today la. Aiyo, I wanna hurry go home eat ! Food is life (: Ohh, I think I scare somebody just now, by being random. Sorry ):

05 more days to the last day of hols.
09 more days to chinese o'level oral examination.
27 more days to chinese o'level LC
66 more days to next intensive self-revision.
83 more days to the start of prelims.


The march.



>