<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38916666?origin\x3dhttp://kindersurprisee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Friday, June 22

A different tune.
All the regrets in the world start with the word, "IF".

Bingbongbang.
My sister is out and here I am (:

Firstly, I actually have this have this paragraph dedicated specially for You but I have decided to put it in the private one. Ask me and I may tell (:

Next up, I watched Sesame Street this morning ! Hahaha, quite cute (: And so, the number of the day is 8 and the letter of the day U. Big Bird and Murphy Elephant are lame! and not forgetting, they are weird too! Ha. Okay, Elmo has a nose and what's the name for that monster with nose (not cookie monster, but the other one)?

The topic of the day was: Walk. Elmo or someone else said, As people grow older, they tend to walk better on their own; Just remember how you started it. How true huh, as people grow older, they tend to forget how certain things start but if they do take the effort to learn it all over again, things may seem muchmuchmore easier. Like what I told the both of them yesterday, approach the situation from a different pespective; you may have new discovery (:

The other topic was: Feet. You see, the topics are related (: Use your feet to walk (duh) the journey Your way. Dont be affected by what others think of you or what you thought others may think of you. That life of yours doesnt belong to them. You live for yourself and not to serve/change to their needs. Do not let others look down on you because you are young. Stand strong (:

It feels goodweird to stay home in the afternoon suddenly. And its raining out there now (: Oh bytheway, the colour of the curtain in your room matters. Ha, inside joke. Didnt manage to go for that walk with tall one last night, something urgent cropped up. Alright, ending off here. Goodbye.

Oh before that, I wanna go sweet's place play )): Last three days of hols already, and there are still places that I've yet visited this holiday. Ohwell. and hello, I didnt fall sick this holiday at all. Wth la ): For your information, my purpose of wanting to be physically unwell in not to get MC lah; there is another reason behind it. To conclude, this holiday is fulfilling only to a small extent. Out.

02 more days to the end of this holiday.
05 more days to chinese o'level OE.
23 more days to chinese o'level LC.
62 more days to holiday.
79 more days to the start of prelims.
Whao! How time flies.

Ka-boom! You are out of my life (:



>