<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38916666?origin\x3dhttp://kindersurprisee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Thursday, June 21

A Different Tune.
Come play with me.

never let me go! says: (10:44:37 AM)
yes yes the whole world loves tocksiangying

By the way, I am currently in DTTMUYWMML mode (since monday actually).
Hippo! Be honoured, you are the only one I told about that (:

02 more days to the last day of hols.
06 more days to chinese o'level oral examination.
24 more days to chinese o'level LC.
63 more days to next intensive self-revision.
80 more days to the start of prelims.

Here's the answer: Dont-talk-to-me-unless-you-wanna-make-me-LAUGH.

edit//
A Different Tune.
I will walk that extra mile just fot You.

Okay, anyohow I am already in the mood to talktalktalk! Be glad.
And, I have a new discovery about myself today (not exactly today, but samsama lah).
1) Chocolates(the food) doesnt help;
2) lollipops(the food) doesnt help;
3) donuts(the food) doesnt help;
4) but pretending to smiling helps.
Alright, there is too many people who are feeling sad/not in the mood today that need to help cheer each other up la huh.

I forgot what I wanted to blog about..

Feeling bored you see;
S: i very aunty
S: naggy de
M: no la, i more aunty than you please. (pls nod your head.)
HAHAHA.
G: I LOVE U (cause i call her empress)
G: miIXxsHh luUrVvXx eEuuUuxXxzz (this is still her! ;but the ahlian version)

And now, currently am feeling happyhappyhappy cause
1) my girl makes me (: (: (:
2) SMILE!
3) Sweet is back! and i can talk to her again
4) I AM DONE WITH THAT VIDEO! three cheers please (:
5) I dont need to sit alone for HOURS staring at that computer !
6) Bubbles tea pearl's the love! :D
7) I said byebye to that cute aunty today (no,I say that whenever we meet).
8) Tall one offered to keep me comapny ytd (:
9) I am being random again.
10) There is more reasons that you wont want to know. (x

Alright, I realised that I have been blogging in this format quite often now. Whatever, who cares anyway. Yes, I like it this way. ((: Oh, that fellow is really annoying, cant be bothered (((:

Oh well, actually I dont really understand why people need to pretend. Whywhywhy? Okay, I am not referring to anyone if youre guessing alright (: am just, wondering.

By the way, she say:
Boyfriends are better than Girlfriends.
Mmm, what do You say?

Timecheck: 1900h
Long and random post, ending off here (:

Yes, that mile is for You.



>