![]() |
|
|
|
Tuesday, May 15
edited--
THANKS TO LINA YOW PEI SHI, I TEARED. and yes sweet one, you know i love you guys too (x will grow up and not be so sad and emo that often, don't wanna scare you guys away man. LOL thanks again darling ((: love that ppt though the music is not working :D // i was afraid that i will hurt you somehow but now i guess i dont have to worry, for you. i thought that something was on, but apparently, i am thinking too much. LOL! thinking back what -- told me this morning really make me wonder if its right to take this path. they told me that its time to turn back, and listed all the reasons why i shouldnt be taking this path but you are the reason that i cant turn back. anyohow, time flies. we are all still uncertain and the road ahead is simply puzzling; and none of us take that step forward to make any differences. we are all, or perhaps i am the only one, still stuck in this spot. time to wake up. ever asked myself those questions that you once asked her, im still not sure if im able to do it though. maybe, maybe im just not up to it. and. im gonna be myself, just myself. dont wanna act like her or anyone else anymore. im tired of it. i thought there was a probability for certain things to happen but i guess i was out of my mind to think that way; cos it wont happen, at least this is what it seems like it is. // There are times I know I've hurt you When we don't see each other eye to eye Just trying to do what we're called to We can find our desires can collide But I lay down my pride And refuse to take sides I believe in you Though I may not see it like you do It's beautiful that we are made differently I will stand by you Though we may dance to a different tune And though with thickness of skin we are divided By the same air we breadthe and the truth we receive we're united Sometimes I don't feel accepted I can feel so out of place Sometimes you don't know you are cherished When I forget to show you grace This is not how it should be Not between you and me For this seasonI know We must let all out true colours show Knowing that come the end of the day I will still love you in the same way Please don't give up on the ground that we share The road on our own is just too great to bear Oh just for you to see And believe in me |