<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38916666?origin\x3dhttp://kindersurprisee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Monday, May 21

siang ying’s world is full of circles, and circles only. *inside joke.

pimples outbreak )):
shall try not to eat chocolates for the next few days ! yes, gotta do it man.
NO MORE CHOCOLATES FOR ME )x oh! but pei, you still gotta get that chocolate for me if I win the bet! And, this is our bet:
bet no. 1 : if I score below 30 for me emaths, she get me kinder chocolate; if I score above 35, I get her that baby chocos.
And, she won )):
bet no. 2 : if I score below 35 for amaths, she get me kinder chocolate; if I score above 40 for amths, I get her that strawberry chocolate. We’ll see tmr who wins, I bet I’ll win (: hehs.

feel so distracted again today, for i-don’t-know-why reason. sorry babe, wasnt paying full attention when you talk to me on the bus. And sorry to peeps who I’d walk past but didn’t notice.

english prelim oral today. gone case man, okay not that bad la. most prob a just pass mark, nothing more.

I wanna go to the park tomorrow. Hope darlings can make it, if not …
)): just received a sms from rachel, she have tuition tomorrow.

The end for today; all the best for tomorrow all.
" please remember to bring a box of tissues tomorrow!they'll come in handy! ;( " -from judy. soh dodo.alrighty, Goodbye.



>