<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38916666?origin\x3dhttp://kindersurprisee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Sunday, May 6

internet conncection was down last night.
here's the post for yesterday-

05 may 07.
Will you watch the stars with me?
Will you keep me company when I need you?
Will you wait for me again another day?
Will you love me like how it was in the past?
Will you stay with me all night long?
Will you catch me if I fall?
Will you play with me in the rain?
Will you walk me home again?
Will you still lend me your shoulders?
Will you pamper me with candies and sweet talks?
Will you give me another surprise?
I wonder.

Tell me so if you do.

//

It felt as though I have fall for you once again but..
I wonder.
It felt like a air castle yet it is so heartfelt

--.



you shot me dead inside .



>